在所有人事已非的景色里 我最喜歡你
在所有不被想起的快樂里 我最喜歡你

20070816

without Internet

the days without Internet should be the most boring and sad days(although it just have been 24 hours)

i really don't dare to think about my life without Internet...maybe many people cannot do that either...

nothing happened just the damn internet...and i registered for my courses,122 credits that can make me finish my gradution...hope that day coming...
why Mandy looks more and more beautiful?
and why i like her?even i don't know her well, maybe i just love her Blog...

PS.somebody who saw my picture which i used on blogger, thought that was me and know i am 19 years old... i am so happy Linxi looks so young...happyhappyhappy~~(that picture is really perfect!!!)

1 comment:

Aedi said...

居然发现用inblogs进来可以留言!

没有网络的日子不敢想象啊。。。

在看岁月风云撒 看到几个老男人演感情戏觉得号喜剧哦

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from mlinxil. Make your own badge here.

Time


……全



Powered By Blogger