在所有人事已非的景色里 我最喜歡你
在所有不被想起的快樂里 我最喜歡你

20061216

BACK FROM GuangZhou

20061209
Come back from Guangzhou, sunddenly think of the Jiang wan Bridge,
I should take a photo to remember it.
SORRY, I DID NOT!


20061211
It is said that people will have different friends because of different stages.
The past always is forgetable.
Although I could not be the one, I will care about the friendship that I SURE vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much!!
At least, I will try my best to let them happy and not cry any more.
So I get their trust in this way?
MY FRIENDSHIP!


20061212
How can I stay with such a person who meet someone then like someone.
I cannot bear!
I cannot understand!
I cannot not feel sick!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from mlinxil. Make your own badge here.

Time


……全



Powered By Blogger